MOTAC is located inside the Southern Food & Beverage Museum (SoFab)
at the Riverwalk Marketplace.
It's about a 5 minute cab ride to the Riverwallk Marketplace from the Quarter.
Get out at Julia Street entrance, go straight up escalator, enter, and you'll see SoFab on the right.
The Museum of the American Cocktail is inside.
|Artist Rendering* of entrance to the Southern Food & Beverage Museum
||Artist Rendering* of the entrance to the Museum of the American Cocktail
|*The artist in question, is Ted "Dr. Cocktail" Haigh, curator of The Museum of the American Cocktail|
- The Museum of the American Cocktail!
- Located in the Southern Food & Beverage Museum at:
- Riverwalk Marketplace
- 500 Port of Orleans Place - Suite 169 (use the Julia Street entrance, take the outside escalator)
- New Orleans, LA 70130
- $10.00 admission
- Open Mon-Sat 10 to 7, Sunday 12 to 6
- Accept all major credit cards, parking available.
Most efficient way for media to contact founders is by emailing: info@MuseumOfTheAmericanCocktail.org