Calendar of Events
The following is a listing of various upcoming events that may be of interest to members of The Museum of the
American Cocktail. Some of these events are being held by the Museum itself, while others may be held by other
organizations or establishments.
If you are looking for a list of upcoming Cocktail Seminars that are being held by The Museum of the American Cocktail,
you can find that list, and sign up for one of the seminars, here: www.MuseumOfTheAmericanCocktail.org/seminars
- Tuesday, April 18, 2006 (6pm to 8pm)
- Mixed Up, Muddled and Shaken:
- A Curious History of the American Cocktail
- Location: The Balance, 215 West 28 Street, New York City
- Dale DeGroff, author of The Craft of the Cocktail, and David Wondrich, Esquire magazine's Drinks
Correspondent and author of Killer Cocktails and Esquire Drinks, will escort you through the highways and byways of more than
two centuries' worth of cocktail history, as you learn how to make some of the finest examples of the bartender's art. Drinks
will include the original "Cock-Tail," the Brandy Smash, the Enchantress, Champagne Cobbler, General Harrison's Egg Nog, and other great
classic and original drinks.
- Enjoy this hands-on seminar and the wonderful collection of cocktail memorabilia at The Museum
of the American Cocktail's new location in New York. April 18th, 6-8 pm.
This seminar isn't avilable for online registration. To register for this seminar, or to get further information, please send e-mail to info@MuseumOfTheAmericanCocktail.org